Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

MY FIRST REAL HEARTBREAK

I got my heart broken on Sunday by Shonda freaking Rhimes. Grey's Anatomy did this again to me. I feel like I have to rant about this because none of my friends really watch Grey's Anatomy. I'm not going to say what happened because DUH spoilers! I don't understand how they could do this every dang time. Grey's Anatomy should be called Get your heartbroken every freaking 4 episodes and every last episode of a season. You think something might happen and then BAM this all turns on you in a matter of 5 seconds or less. You don't even have time to process this about 20 seconds later BAM a whole new episode. Just don't watch Grey's Anatomy you will feel like you're drowning in every dang season when something happens. But anyways, I love Grey's Anatomy, I just had to rant for a little bit to who ever might be reading this! Thanks!





                







               



               

No comments:

Post a Comment