Followers

Monday, October 3, 2016

MISTAKES FOR PRESIDENT

I do not support any candidate in this race for president. In my opinion, they both are ignorant but Donald Trump is definitely not qualified to be president. My reason for saying that is because he thinks running America is like a business, he's a business man that's all he is. Mr. Trump would just treat this country that we all know and love as a business and would not care for minorities only the dominant race. He does not have experience like Hillary Clinton does I mean she was secretary of state, she knows how to run a country. Back to what I was saying, they are both very ignorant in the entire debate Donald Trump was just insulting and interrupting Hillary Clinton but she was also insulting him. All they did was have arguments that didn't have anything to do with the questions they were being asked. Donald Trump did not answer any question clearly, he provided false statements throughout the whole debate. Both of these presidential candidates are not fit to be president and when either of them are in office we will have some kind of national breakdown. Like I said I do not support either of these candidates but one is SLIGHTLY better than the other to be in office.

No comments:

Post a Comment